With Super Bowl XLVI around the corner I’ve come up with a few fitting LCHF snacks.
- Beef Jerky (I recommend Jack Link’s)
- Fläsksvålar (do these even exist in the US? Is fried bacon skins the right word?)
- Vegetables (e.g. cucumber, yellow paprika) with dip (e.g. guacamole)
I’ll probably throw in some Brie as well, just because I like Brie :)
Here’s the guacamole recipe I use:
- 2 avocados
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 dl creme fraiche or cooking yoghurt
Throw it all in the mixer and you’re good to go :)
Please comment if you have any LCHF snack tips!